Friday, August 15, 2008

Worried November

The election is just upon us, changing of the tide it feels like. But I have had the same conversation with 5 people in the Baby boom range*(4 of them "liberal democrats") and they really won't vote for Obama. They fear him, like they feared sharing water fountains**, and it is really really sad. But since I also heard "I'm not very good" at (please don't suggest this could be a fill in the blank) I'm not very good at discussing politics.

But there are 3 things that make me POSITIVE I am voting for the right person for the job. 1) Women 2) Environment 3) Energy. BTW Big Daddy

* I should probably hang with people my own age more often
**This is why I'm not good at discussions, for some reason Econtrario can pull it off without a hitch. Probably because he surrounds it with boring baseball stats.

6 comments:

chancelot said...

why you always pickin on me? You are taking me way too seriously. You can has discussions just not cheeseburgers.haha

P said...

I was only making fun of myself... I know I'm good at that :)

chancelot said...

i lost my phone text me so i have your number on my new phone

Nik said...

Yeah. I bet people just will not be able to bring themselves to vote for him. It's very gross and very scary. President McCain? Oh Canada.

una donna dolce said...

Hanging with people your own age is overrated. I try to avoid it as much as possible. Of course, my own age is the "OMG, I just graduated and I'm living with my BFF until I can find, like, a real job" type. Which pretty much sums up how thrilled I am at that idea!

I would like to see Obama in office. However, I would not be devastated if McCain won. Pretty much anyone is better than the Bush family. I'm counting down to the day when there are no more Bushes in the White House.

P said...

My darling chef of chef's McCain = McSame