Saturday, August 02, 2008

It could be a twin thing

My head hurts. It is probably directly correlated to the KJ consumption, but I feel terrible that Little Hands feels unwell. I may be having sympathy inflammed meninges. It may be too soon to joke about but she should change her blog name to little hands big meninges. Lets hope she feels better real soon, and gets some much deserved rest. I swear she does more in one hour than I do all week. This is when it is the hardest to be away from home.

The sources of angst and hair that roomie has solved by putting all the couch cushions perpendicular? Luke, Leia, Han. Leia actually has many names like the Other Cat. Mama, Vamp-panda, Who'stheBaby'sMama, and Mean one. Han also has a few names, Hanz, Baby, Tiny, and recently added My Straw (everytime he sees a straw in a glass of water, he knocks it out of the glass). Oh, and Luke is just Luke with a mighty cool hand.

2 comments:

Nik said...

Poor big meniges. So cute cats.

una donna dolce said...

my cats look almost the same - I have one that looks just like the bigger one in the back of that second pic, and one slightly smaller (still black and white), with more white on her face and tummy.