1. Waves really do sound like someone breathing. This is relaxing.
2. Walking on the beach with your toes in the sand is better than a pedicure.
3. If you stay in your room past check out, they don't send security until 7.
4. Canadians... Say a few things too often, Niagara Falls -eh?
5. The iPhone is iPhantastic and one can change a flight, email a lesson plan, and call the dog sitter without leaving the beach.
6. I have spent way too many vacations being nervous about roles and judgements from strangers. This is something I will try to never do again. I have always turned into a freak when traveling with a man. ?
7. No matter what you're going through, someone else in a hot tub somewhere is going through it too.
8. News heard near the ocean is often less shocking.
9. Relationships come and go, but friendships come and go and come back (like waves).
Monday, November 05, 2007
1. I got a D in Romantic poetry at Cambridge University. 2. i tell people my favorite band is Led Zeppelin but its really Aerosmith. 3. I ran away when I was 13becausse I heard Springsteens Born to Run. 4. I am a computer serial killer. 5. I once went skinny dipping in high school and accidentally came home in someone elses underwear. 6. I copied Scott Robinsons homework everday in sixth grade 7. I am the 2011 class sponsor at my school which means iI will help organize proms and read their names at graduation.
Posted by P at 5:21 PM
Saturday, November 03, 2007
iI m making funeral potatoes jello salad and meatloaf for the wake tonight. Am trying to fit meatloaf into container and its too big so i have to eat some. Delicious. I want to serve completely from Tupperware. n iam also grieving the other less discussed loss. quite the ritua l want to buy a spray if flowers but probably conserved funds. going to dress like Jackie o for the wake.also lost grammer rules and the use of a mouse with iphonehandicap.
Posted by P at 1:42 PM