Monday, May 28, 2007
26 Days to Go
- Memories are everywhere this weekend! Too bad about Otterbutt's house in the city of salt. More salty I'd say. I used spend this day in the Southern Valley playing volleyball and getting too much sun w/ econtrario. But now I spent it indoors, in town, with the internet.
Of course, everyone I know is out of town, even people that live out of town are out of town, Otterbut and Egg are in Chicago, Thirty-one is camping at Strawberry, TNT are "down the shore", Volleyball coach is in Pennsylvania.
Thank God for the Internet. I have spent the entire day weddinginging. We've secured flowers, officiants, wedding vows, seating charts, and the honeymoon planned. Also I made a website. Don't know how I'm going to finish the new list. I made it through last time when I made the long list before family and school. However, the family and the school may think I could have done better, thus the B's, I had a good time and got it down...
- Lawyer to proove I got divorced in Canada to get marriage license.
(Phone call logs to prove that I don't talk to ex EVERY day ha ha)
- Final Fitting
- Confirm dog sitter
- Nails: Feet and Hands
- Reception CDs
- Gift Bags
- Get Cars ready for trip
- Oh yeah finish the school year AND
- Fold 739 Origami Cranes
- OH YEAH THE DRESS
Honeymoon Plans are WAY more fun and less stressful than wedding plans.
- We're going from Niagara on the Lake to
- Saratoga Springs, NY Mansion Inn
- Ben and Jerry's South Berlington Vermont
- Sterling Ridge Resort Log Cabins Vermont
- Jordan Grand Summit, Adirondacks
- Bar Harbor Grand Hotel Maine
- La Quinta Providence Rhode Island
Posted by P at 4:38 PM