Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Mr. Bigstuff, Who do you think you are?


Heard this song on the way down here this morning "Oh Yeah! You're never gonna get my love". Hopefully I still have a roomate when I get done with this fellowship.

OK well, I have been an official veg for 24 hours +. I was almost a vegan until I remembered I had my very last quad grande white chocolate mocha latte from starbucks Monday morning and THEN my roomate at the Marsh house brought a cheesecake. Even though I declined her delicious smelling chicken curry for a veggie burger, before I knew what was happening, I had eaten the piece of white chocolate raspberry cheesecake factory deliciousness. Oh well, let them eat cake :) Nice diet.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

No salt either!!

Nik said...

Worth it. Totally worth it. I can't wait to cook veggie for you!

una donna dolce said...

Yes, see that's my undoing every time. I cannot survive without dessert. It's just not possible, as you can tell from my blog, with more dessert posts then dinner posts!

Good luck with the diet! I've found it's cheaper than being carnivorous.