Sunday, August 03, 2008

Peanut Butter Jellyfish Time in the Sunday Times

(NYTIMES, 2008)
I do enjoy reading the Times online.

The big plan was to go to Boordy for a concert with Big Daddy and Teachers. This was cancelled in route due to possible thunderstorms feared by Superman Teacher and his girl (not quite lois lane like, probably wouldn't smoke and eat cheeseburgers like lois but I did win a bottle of boordy on the null hypothesis of their possible engagement). So went to the Irish Pub instead, had a nice time. T was being T but I didn't take it to heart too much. Roomie and I are working on the issues, but it still is a little weird, also not taking it to heart. They are both nuts. Southern Belle called which cheered me up immensly and she and Southern Beau are on my team and want me to come visit soon. I am still worried about Little Hands. I hope she can play scrabble online with me soon.

1 comment:

Nik said...

I'm glad roomie's and you are figuring out a solution. I love your jellyfish pic. I wish Val wasn't so sick. I hope she's better soon.