Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I can blog I can blog

Ok, that was a painfully long experience of not being able to blog, and now I can, I don't have much to say :) Also it was a painful experience of having an Olympic hangover or as they say on MASH The Wrath of Grapes. Watching the episode when Pierce quits drinking for a week because of a large bar tab. Don't get any silly ideas.

As they say it is raining in Baltimore. I'm so glad Little Hands and Booger are home from the hospital, it will be better now they are home.

The list of places I'm moving to if Obama loses. Bangkok, Belize, Botswana, Bali, Belarus... McSame is McStoopid.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Canada is on our list if we don't get our way in November.

P said...

yes but Canada starts with C... I've given those up! You aren't playing for the wrong team are you?

Nik said...

How did you get to blog? What changed? The rain?

P said...

Might have been the curry in the soup. But it was probably the rain