Sunday, August 10, 2008

Water Falls and so do Arches

Reading the paper, blogging, knowing the end of movies, watching PGA, and watching the olympics...crossword puzzling, taking a nap... celebrating 6 days as a veg... My favorite quote from yesterday "I don't read Henry Miller aloud to just anybody, that's why we're BFF". Favorite Commerical from the Commercialization Here I got soul... I can't figure out how Econtrario puts in the vids

Mercury levels huge in Great Salt Lake (possible thesis topic for masters Env. Sci?)
Wall arch falls in Arches National Park (saw this with Maestra on our trip to Moab)
Crash in hospital with rash and fever (feel better kid) (Photo msnbc.com)

3 comments:

Nik said...

Nice veggie status. I'm so impressed.

P said...

Wahoo! I even took the bacon that was on the spinach salad off without eating it!

chancelot said...

copy the embed code