Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Fantasy Team is named Double D

I have great kickers, someone told me to always get two kickers in case one kicks the bucket, and the pats defense. DelHomme the man and Roethlisberger are my Qbs. It's a weird stock league so there wasn't a draft.

Rachana is in town and we are having a great time. The best Indian food, team iron horse trivia (we won first place!), bbq with the gang at A and A's. And then today we're going to a crab feast and to live it up in the more of Balt. It is really great to have Monday off, I will be catching up and doing some fun stuff around the house in order to get ready for another week in school.

1 comment:

Nik said...

It sounds so fun there. We're having fun here too but we'd be having more fun if you were here. Or we were there. The crab feast sounds unbelievably cool. Oh, how we miss you.