Sunday, June 15, 2008

Kayaking Day

First we're having a picnic and kayaking at Little Dell... Then it is Thirtyone, Otterbutt, and KJ's Iron Chef Cook OFf with the secret ingredient being Mushrooms!~ I'm so excited.

Yesterday, Maestra and I went for pedicures, lunch at TGIFs, grocery shopping, then I went to Thirtyones to make Red Snapper with ginger lime sauce, quinoa and baby artichokes. It was a small meal but I think everyone enjoyed it. They probably ordered pizza when they got home.

Played the Wii with nephew Crash. Indiana Jones game was fun.
The Girls had fun swinging and with balloons. So Cute!
My toes are painted the shade "Niagara Falls".
I finished reading 1 book.

iPhone saga continues...
2 emails of questionable reasoning sent, 1 good call from roomie, 5 good mushroom recipes saved, 1 facebook message, 1 picture of the kayak on the jetta, 2 unanswered texts.

1 comment:

Nik said...

We did not order pizza and we came home immediately to tell El of the deliciousness that was missed. It was so good! Even the next day, we were still commenting on the tastiness. Rick is planning something similar for his next big party!