Sunday, June 29, 2008

good bye

Indy,
I named you after the film "Raiders of the Lost ark" so i could be like Marianne and scream "Indy!!!". There are very few things in my life that have been next to me no matter what and for fourteen years you have always been there for me. I will miss our walks, playing fetch, and the sound of your feet on the stairs. I will always remember your first swim, the day you had a kid land on your head, the way I looked at you coming home from dads funeral and sobbed. You were a very very good dog. Thanks for not making me take you to the vet too much. But I am not going to be home for the summer and I know you haven't been eating and sad I'm not home. So go travel well my pup. I was blessed to be ur owner and friend

1 comment:

Nik said...

What a sweet note to your sweet puppy. I miss him too. I'm glad you were home when he needed to go. Bye little Indy!