Sunday, June 22, 2008

12 Hours home and on the road to the bay.


Well everyone. It has been a year... I'm speechless

BIG in Japan, forgetting how to fold a paper crane at Hiroshima! I'm speechless.
http://www.krentzk.com/blog.html
Kudos to Team iron horse for picking me up and hanging on my only night in Charm City.

Home for twelve hours and I have a few more things on my list to do before I can head down to Solomon's Island. I need to be there by 5:30 at the latest. Hello Humidity, my old friend, I've come to sweat with you again. Putting on the deet bugspray, while my head and arms get cold and damp. And the vision, of teaching summer school fades... I'll stop there.

iPhone was amazing on the airplane (with a very nice "good bye" text feature, must be a new app). Figured out the damn thing was set on repeat song so simple of a solution I couldn't figure out in the Prius. But last night after the Raven Inn... let iPhone rest and said hello to my computer.

No comments: