Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Spa weekend = fabulous

The highlight of the weekend was the yoga outside and I have continued the practice into the week as well. The list of activities was exciting but I am glad I didn't go to the spa and spend the money. I already bit off some of the fingernails, the pedicure still needs the polish, I couldn't sit still during the eye cucumbers but I have to remember that for the school year, puffiness and tired eyes! The part that I didn't do on my scheduled spa weekend was the hike. It has even been cool weather but scattered showers. I prefer to do yoga on the porch in the rain.

All of this prepared me to write two pretty darn good lessons.

And yesterday, 54 and I were both home kicking around when he decided to put up shelves. I got to help. I spray painted the brackets. He put up a shelf above the oven, above the kitchen table, and above the TV in the living room. They are absolutely beautiful. I was amazed at his skills. It was like wood shop on the porch for a bit, but for absolutely no money, three new beautiful shelves, practically out of thin air. I keep walking around saying I love my new shelves. I do!

No comments: