Friday, August 20, 2010

August 24. 2008

Almost two years ago I made a list of places I still have to see in the blog post Shattered Memories. I am totally glad that upon all this list making, I have actually crossed something off a list! And within a year!. So time for these plans. I changed Italy to Rio. Let's see if this works again!

"Places I still have to see
Brazil: Rio Di Janiera, Sao Paolo, Amazon rain forest
Greece: To replace Renee Z's dad's prayer beads from 5th grade project
Hungary; Budapest (and perhaps Prague Castle District)
Netherlands: Anne Frank's House
Romania: Count Dracula's Castle
Spain: Basque Bilbao Museum and Portugal: so I can say "the Plane to Lisbon"
Iceland: for the ice ice baby
Egypt: Nile Cruise, Aswan Dam, Abu Simbel, Pyramids of Giza
Kenya: The Masai Mara
Tanzania: Safari
China: Lhasa (Tibet), Three Gorges Dam, Warriors of Xi'an, Hong Kong, Beijing
India: Uttar Pradesh Taj Mahal & Varanasi
Cambodia: The Silver Pagoda and Angkor Wat
Jordan: Petra
Fiji; Um Fiji, to see the coconuts
New Zealand: To Zorb down a mountain and find the lord of the rings
Mexico: Teotihuacan & Monarch Butterfly migration Michoacan Feb/Mar
Guatamala: Tikal
Peru: Machu Picchu
Chile: Easter Island
Mali: Timbuktu for the mosques and to say "I'm going to Timbuktu how about you?""
Italy: Rome, Venice, Sicily

No comments: