Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day

I couldn't sleep. Watched Mad Men, and Criminal Minds. I can't stand Criminal Minds. I should like it. But I absolutely can't stand it when the wife from Huff always calls and says "I found a blood trail" and Dharma's husband or the other boss guy says "well, follow it" Like no duh! I also can't stand waiting around for the serial killer to kill again. They do it every time. So - "when he kills again this time he will leave in a red car" yeah sure. It makes my skin crawl. I also don't appreciate that they show you the bad guy and then you congratulate them for figuring it all out. It makes for boring TV. PLUS the show is a little creepy and at times more uncomfortable than SVU to watch but at least on that show, they do some investigation and evidence collection. For example, last nights dealt with a necrophiliac and they nabbed the wrong one, so like there are more than one creepy necros running around saying "I sleep with Dead People". Oh yeah, I also hate how the blond can just "call to put a rush on the DNA analysis". It takes 48 hours even without a line. But this FBI group can go back to their private jet and get the results out of thin air, literally. Plus the private jet is completely unrealistic. It's like Air Force IX or something. And I hate the computer lady, not just because she gets terrible lines and called babygirl by the sexy black character (skin crawl again), no, it's because she single handily let the really bad guy after them into their computer system by playing a game on her wireless laptop. She should be fired.

So I perfectly arranged all the desks into groups. Then changed them to a Double U shape. One big U with 20 desks and smaller U inside with 16 desks. Lab Tables. Each of which have to be turned over and moved. So one, mean evil one, knocked me right on my ass. On the floor, under a table. Dreaming.

那个小女孩重心不稳差一点跌倒

The principal that hired me retired on Friday. Friday. Before teachers report. So... we met our new principal today. Someone is new-er than me! Who knew? Hooray!

No comments: