Wednesday, July 30, 2008

past is prologue

How terrible am I? Second time in 345ish days I've been told this on the phone by people who lived with me (for a few hours a week anyway) "It has not just been recently, I've felt this way for a long time, you were like this before, even before (fill in blank with summerish things like fellowships and rings) I can't live like this. I was talking to soandso who says you need to do thisandthat... You should have known without me telling you. You need to get your life together. What will the neighbors think?"

So. Sans the cheese knife toss but still about animals and their dung. Perhaps I'm growing. How terrible am I? Feeling very very so.

2 comments:

Nik said...

Great title. I'm not sure who's saying what but it's true--we're always the same no matter whose around us. After awhile, (maybe when your 50?), you decide to change what you really don't like and tell everyone else to fuck off. It's hard to know wheat from chaff but we've all got some some chaff you I hope you know you are 99% wholesome wheat.

una donna dolce said...

hmmm... more ick... I hope not roomie issues?