Monday, December 22, 2008

Facebook anonymous

I should probably join FA if there is one AND it is a funny name for a self help group. It's like the Trivia championship team named agoraphobics night out that actually go to trivia 4 nights a week and win all the time. I prefer blogging because then it is all about me, but as I have aforementioned it is a lot easier to facebook from the i phone.

The pre plane trip question as always is... should I take the laptop? Should I take the sweater, the vest, and the coat and hat (otterbutt has already mentioned I should bring the latter). I have a fear of losing everything on the plane and really hate people who bring stuff on the plane with them. It is crowded enough people. And one day very very very soon I will be on the plane for a very very very long time to go half a world away.

I finally finished my finals. I am so sick of grad school because once I start to get the hang of it, its over, and my teaching really does suffer. It has absolutely nothing to do with late nights and wine... of course not! I had three students visit me this week from last year. They were wonderful students, one is in Vermont (that mentioned me at graduation) and one is in school at Boulder. The other one could barely graduate but is working as a secretary for a lawyer so hooray! The reason I mention this is because they were very positive in a very long and very distressing week. One student complained to me to guidance, two complained to the principal, and one told me ms.soandso is the shizz and you are the jizz. I called his mom but figured I could practice saying it out loud a few times first. It doesn't matter at all and I'm supposed to be above it, but not so wonderful week.

ho ho ho

No comments: