Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Turning in reading notes


My class on Wednesdays has undergrads in it and I have to turn in a photocopy of my notes each week to the prof. Although worried about all the work I will have to do for a 1 credit class, I guess it would have been better to know this BEFORE I started grad school 3 years ago. It also puts me on campus at very high traffic 3:30 and I am baffled by all the younglings. Then the coincidence is I'm collecting my students notes tomorrow on their readings in APES :).

Also, instead of perfecting my research paper on the buoyancy of seedlings in the summer when I had so much time, I still have to do it and got the dreaded "can I get a copy" email from that prof today. Oh procrastination, weary of time, who captures the rays of the sun.

Oh wait, that's Blake's sunflower- Double Ha to that D in Romantic Poetry.

And there were many student activists about everything and many many obama buttons

1 comment:

Nik said...

I make my grad students post reading comments. I'm feeling a little mean about it.
and I forgot to have my undergrads do it.
Whoops.
Happy almost weekend!