Monday, September 29, 2008

It's been so long

It is not that I haven't had anything to blog about. Its just that it isn't really flowing out of me. I would have liked to blog about the following, but now it seems a little late...

*Getting served divorce papers for dessert (perhaps how you're served should be as importantly planned as how you get engaged... "he served me in a glass of champagne at sunset" "I was served under the lamp post where we first kissed" "he put the papers in a dozen dead roses and paid a skywriter to write We're Through in the sky")

*David Letterman is hilarious (teachers don't stay up that late and when they do their students ask them if they are stoned)

*We are all packing up and planning our long dark winter walk to California with the other Okies after we lose the farm, "in these dark times"

*The government should just pay off all our house loans for 350 Billion. Then inflation won't go up and we could pay for more starbucks and walmart stuff and the globe will keep operating.

* I actually heard myself say the following quote, "well IKEA is where married people go on Saturdays if they don't have to go to Home Depot, wanna go?"

*And in response to the above I spent the weekend watching Football and Super Friends. Really, Super Friends on boomerang. Really.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

All my friends are super and they don't have to wear a silly costume.

Nik said...

I love the random update. And the idea that IKEA is the back-up to Home Depot date plan.
I hope the letters "We're Through" have dissipated into happier clouds.

una donna dolce said...

I am also sucking at the blogging gig lately...

I found you an awesome vegan site though...
http://veganyumyum.com/