Sunday, September 07, 2008

I am ready for some


football! Crisp air followed by big rain storm yesterday is making for a great opening day. I'm excited I get to watch all the games again. It's funny the things you miss when you don't know you missed them. Team iron horse came within 5 points of first place in the trivia tournament this week. Had a nice brunch except the veggie wrap was boiling hot green beans in a tortilla. Hungry enough to eat it, but the bloody Mary's gave my sustenance yesterday. I saw a weird movie I didn't think I would like called Alpha Dog, but it was surprisingly interesting and sad. Today I'm planning on watching football, grading papers, and reading about the evolution of human behavior in mate selection... hmmm...

3 comments:

Nik said...

hmm--hot green beans in tortilla does not sound like the high point of veganism. Bummer. If you were here I'd be making you shish kabob with tomatoes, onion, and summer squashes with lemon rice on the side.
Perhaps I can deploy every arsenal in my vegan cooking project to get you to come visit.
Or for Christmas.

P said...

yeah are you going to utah for thanksgiving?

Valerie said...

Hola ladies... would like to remind you that September is the most beautiful month of the year in the city of salt. I'm almost happy enough to be at work due to a seasonable 68 degree day. :)