Monday, April 09, 2007

Wedding plans

Addressing Envelopes. It really wasn't that difficult. Once I found the addresses it only took a few hours. Who knew what the tissue paper was for? To keep the ink from running in the age of innocence. Picture white gloves on Winona Ryder and Daniel Day Lewis. I really liked the formality of it, however, I find formal-ness not quite fitting me. For example, Big Daddy took me to the Opera and I was very over dressed in my green ball gown and black shawl, but I walk like a five year old in heels throwing the entire outfit off. I also wore long black gloves that fell on the floor repeatidly and I was very bitter at having to sit still for hours and not be moving on an airplane. Reason number 3017 to live near your sisters... Another problem with my formality is not having any females in my entourage. Coach Peat and Mr. T had to help me try on my dress, and there is now a full reason why men are supposed to stay away from tiny buttons and big dresses. It was funny. Hag in a wedding dress, who knew.

3 comments:

Nik said...

Welcome back to blogger land! What a fine picture you paint of a green dress and shawl. What opera did you go to?
I love that your man-friends had to help you on with your wedding dress. Very 2000 & something.

Valerie said...

I love it. It's such an image. Don't get overwhelmed in the details!!

WizCoder said...

a few hours, must be a long list http://www.weddingplanlist.com