Thursday, April 12, 2007

Wedding Plans Part 2

Addressing the envelopes may have not been difficult but mailing them has been . I am going to attempt to carry my shoes, dress, tiara (my favorite part) and addressed envelopes to the car. Probably should take two trips. So today is the day for getting the first fitting of the dress. I'm so excited. I'll send pics.

How fast spring break goes by so full of promise for time to get things done before it begins and then it is gone. I haven't done all things on my list. The wedding stuff has an attractiveness but grading the BOX full of papers I have to grade before Monday is a bit underwhelming. I'll get it done but the best part of this break is that I breaked. Really relaxed. And I deserved it. Unfortunately for me relaxing tends to accompany big bills in shopping, pampering, and drinking.

I've lived here for five years and I finally got to see the Baltimore Orioles play for $7.00. It was a great time. So much history in that game. However, I needed a full day, facial, message, and haircut to even see straight after a night out with Coach P -not to be confused with "the Coach" in days of yore- and there was a strange Utah ness about the audience. Sad really.

1 comment:

Nik said...

What's a Utah crowd like? Why sad?
Oh I can't wait to see pictures. Post them up here!