Sunday, April 15, 2007

It's all about me and a little bit about the president

So... I must say. Last night at the Republicans for dinner, we started talking Forensic Science and Medical School. These two topics lead straight to the deaths of JFK and Lincoln. Prince McDLT Ensign Medical School started describing what happened to Lincoln as all the famous surgeons around came to see the bullet in his brain. Well, as they kept peering in with the probe,they pushed the bullet about 3 inches farther into his brain resulting in his death. He then said, maybe it was a blessing that they killed Lincoln because what would you do with a brain dead president.

I couldn't resist. I said, invade iraq, defend nonrenewable fossil fuels, elect a pet breeder for FEMA president.

The evening ended. BUT! I was really funny and couldn't resist. Good thing the Green Hornet is getting out of the military. I'm not fit for their consumption.

2 comments:

Nik said...

You could NOT have passed that opportunity up. Sometimes, it seems that conversations lead to their natural conclusions.

Valerie said...

I would have been so upset if you HAD let that moment pass. That's just awesome.