Friday, June 23, 2006

Reading blogs...

It's so funny because all the teachers from NYC, LA, Baltimore, Utah... everyone has the same gripes... NCLB, bureaucracy, testing... It's like one big grad school bitch fest, you know when everyone starts complaining about the system.

Yesterday, I wore a tshirt with a peace symbol. Lt. Green Hornet gave it a very weird look, then said it was great. I want to take a picture of him in his uniform and me in my peace t. I wonder though, if it is in some way a little offensive to him. Again, complaining about the system.

I planted a garden this year on my balcony. I have two tomatoes, that I fear need to be in separate pots and are together, and herbs; basil, rosemary, lavender (?), 2 oreganos (?), thyme, tarragon, sage, parsley. I hope you are now singing the S&G song and wondering why I didn't write them in that order....

No comments: