Sunday, September 09, 2007

Three weeks

Um, will someone please tell her he's gone.

Movies I was too dumb to avoid in the last three weeks.

The Prisoner of Second Avenue (highly recommend this one Chuck)
Ordinary People (highly recommend this one Truce)

The Awful Truth (Cary Grant...What's that divorce?)

Legends of the Fall (I will wait for you as long as it takes, and then marry your brother)
Casablanca (are my eyes really brown?)
Fargo
Number 23
Sleepless in Seattle
You've got mail
Singles (I couldn't make it past the miscarriage part)
Clueless (in GR)
Superman Returns (ummm... the title alone!)
X-men United
The object of my affection (Jennifer Aniston falls for a gay guy...who doesn't kill himself or leave her)
Picture Perfect (Jennifer Aniston pays a guy to fake their relationship to get a promotion)

Mr and Mrs Smith (liars)

Brokeback Mountain (why can't i find a way to quit you)

I probably shouldn't admit many more, because I was supposed to be at work!

Destination therapy is my route this week. Plus, I get to use the word axiom a lot.
I wonder if destination break-ups are as popular as destination weddings.

No comments: