Sunday, September 30, 2007

Friends of "Toxic Ross"

Sundays have been the worst. But I must make a shout out to all of those people who have quite literally "been there". For always letting me cry, and for listening, reassuring, distracting, laughing, and really being there for me, I must say thank you.

Big Daddy and Marilyn Monroe for Irish Bars, City Walks, Opera.
The Coaches for new nicknames, book fairs, and fair sunrises.
Cotton for being mad for me, and grading with tea, and listening to me AGAIN...
Red for staying over the night he left, and rationale advice on the phone.
The Prince and the Princess for scrabble , pizza, phone calls
Drinking bud-ski for falling over, falling down, and falling up (almost).
N. Lion for holding my hand for an entire pint of Guinness and for winning at Trivia.
Econtrario for playlists and Casablanca texts.
Thirty-one flavors for making the iPhone ring, Charlie Brown comics, the marriage horserace.
Otterbutt for advice, proofreading, and writing a novel for me to read. And her house.
Maestra for making me know I'm strong enough. Her sister for the same.
Mom one and Mom two in Md, for brownies, turkey sandwiches, and hugs.
Dr. Tweed Jacket for being sound and interested.
Dr. dr for my xanax.
L.B. and T.F. for being in the rooms next door. And for making me stop reading "The Bell Jar"
The three new hermit crabs in room 218 (I hope we find #4 Herman before he smells)
Comcast for my favorite hobby, watching movies and The Ravens... except they have turned the ball over twice today already.

2 comments:

Nik said...

Happy blogging. We love you P!

Nik said...

You have the best friends. I'm so glad they're there with you.