Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Honeymoon 1

FYI 2217 are not my lucky numbers. 23 and 18 are my lucky numbers. The reason I mentioned 22 and 17 to econtrario on a previous blog was not to make him jealous or mad, but to point out his favorite numbers...

OK Honeymoon Stop #1 The Mansion in Rock City Falls, NY. We are at the bottom of the Adirondack mountains and thank god I bought a map becaause it is really helpful to see spacially, however, after all my jokes about the Green Hornet's driving, I did make us turn the wrong way for a twenty minute detour. We left Niagara after a wonderful brunch with my aunts, sisters, and mother, I still say we must stand by our brunch only rule from now on...

The four days of non stop entertaining has left me with an insatiable urge to bring everyone with us on this trip. I am already waiting for someone to come to the room for coffee, or call on the phone to find someone else. I was so glad the weddings went so well and that everyone could relax and be on vacation and be with family and friends for four days. I will never forget a moment.

I must remember to be on my best behavior today. I was a bit crabby to Green Hornet during the drive, but after I took a dramamine I was a little bit better. I sure married a very patient man, with humor, kindness, and generous heart.

1 comment:

Nik said...

We wish we were on your honeymoon too! Keep posting us on the scenes and mansions and lobster(s).