Friday, June 29, 2007

Honey moom 2-3-4

OK we're in Bar Harbor after a week of traveling New england back roads. It has been great. Towns with shops with names like "A stitch in time Fabrics" "Stop Time Watches" and "Maple Syrup" there are 5 Jeffersonvilles between here and there. We "camped" near Stowe, Vermont in a little cabin with a jacuzzi and a dishwasher. My kind of camping! We went canoing and on the alpine slide. Plus we cooked on the grill two nights in a row! Then we went on through the top of New Hampshire to a ski resort in Maine called Sunday River. Here we watched TV, ate spaghetti, and got deep tissue massages. Then a short 4 hour (4.5 hours due to Green Hornet's ability to start driving west when I fall asleep) jaunt to the end of the world, the tip of Acadia Nat. Park in Maine, the Vacation state. Not the same trip as I imagined without wine or lobster.

2 comments:

Nik said...

I want to go to Maine! Erik says we can move there but I think it's too far east. Go west, Charley, go west.

P said...

I really like the comment "Go west Charley, go west" it's like the writer controls the universe.