Monday, March 02, 2009

Why don't I have that cleaning addiction?

I wouldn't mind being a clean freak. I would probably actually like taking the time to be organized, clutter free, and clean. But I am woefully not. AND now with being super busy with China stuff I feel even more desire to keep the cat frat in a constant state of disorder. I wish I had a place for everything, changed the oil in the car when the sticker says to, graded assignments as they came in, and matched my socks... I would really like it. And I know my mother taught me how.

Presented to the Teacher Fellows at the Center of Marine Biotechnology Saturday. I brought with me a few yawns and a nice hangover. Then this week is full of professional sports... Plus I have a nice paper due tomorrow. Yummy. I'm going to make the coffee now and if I spill I may clean it up...

Go Wizards (Monday)
Go Capitals (Thursday)
Go Blast (Friday)

1 comment:

Nik said...

It's probably more important to have fun than be clean. If you had time to clean, maybe you would be a little less fun.