Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What a day off needs is a nice long blog

My sisters are the best bloggers. No offense intended to the rest of you that I read. Econtrario included here for he often makes sense if you understand the robot thing. Which I fully admit I do not. But he has some good things to say on there as well, some nice play lists and songs and such. Also Vanilla-Basil has such a great knack for the food blog that I can't even start that. But it is that cooking and writing go hand in hand and my lovely similar chromosomers are both extremely gifted at both. However, I think this may be my fifth blog about this. But facebook has taken over the blogging. And I don't know why. When I turn my face from the book, something happens, when I'm staring at it nothing boils.

Otterbutt, I like the list blogs and the not list blogs. Lists are ok for blogging.

As I spend my day preparing for a meeting about China. Preparing to answer questions like, what are the intended outcomes, suggestions for students to use for journal entries, projects and assessment limits for students work there. Blah blah blah. Anyway, I really am focusing on television, cats, making the perfect hollandaise without a blender (need a third try), and writing the perfect blog. Actually attend my job? Who does that?

Peeps, keep it up. I will need to read your blogs in China.

No comments: