Monday, November 03, 2008

Just have to post


A test, Halloween, friends and mussels, friends and fire, cleaning the house, end of the quarter, and football. I miss my summer of pause...

My friend the sweet potato queen called, my mom the Maestra and I talked finally, felt connected with the kids via the costume pics...

My friends my age have kids. My friends my age without kids want them or are 60. My friends with kids that don't want them are funny and don't really don't want them. My family is far away.

I sat at the school happy hour, between those that don't have them and those that do, in the corner with the weird band guy who didn't talk to me...

THE ELECTION!!!!!!! I can't even sleep

1 comment:

Nik said...

Let's stay awake all night, calling people to insure they vote. That should make them happy.