Saturday, May 24, 2008

morning

This is a very interesting morning. To be green I have been carpooling and lost my car today. So I'm trying to come up with a public transportation plan to get to work without driving. I have found that I do not even know where to look. How would you know the bus schedule if you didn't have the internet. This reminds me of being 15 or so taking the Cottonwood Hills Bus (is that the right name?)to the crossroads mall, we would have a pamphlet with the bus schedule. Anyway the bus plan is a little intimidating. I could get to the city on the bus or light rail pretty easily. There is a light rail but the stations are close but not close enough to my home or school. Other green options include...don't laugh, a bike!

Probably will rely on the kindness of my peeps for a ride back to my car sometime today. Until then, I am going to make some breakfast type items followed by lunch type ones and maybe even dinner type later. Chicken Osso Busco and perhaps an artichoke. If I am spending $60 for each tank of gas, I can afford an artichoke $2.50 a piece (but I have to walk to the store to get it) I have already misplaced the recipe for chicken osso busco sp?. I'm off to the store on foot

1 comment:

Nik said...

Impressive work! If only all the cars in the road were magically left somewhere too far for people to retrieve them.
I hope the artichoke is extra delcious for the walking.