Monday, August 04, 2008

Don't Laugh

Health has been on my mind of late with hospital visits past and those scheduled soon... I'm officially on a diet + walking. It is official because I have blogged about it, so it has to be real :) I will talk about it here and it may be boring, but I need to do something, and it may actually help me cook instead of wait till I'm so hungry I order from 33 pizza or go to Chick-fil-a or (my personal favorite...) go to dinner with wine and club sandwiches. This is not in keeping with my philosophies (however very much in line with my last 10 years lifestyle) nor cool like other bloggers who are always talking about buying local and their farmers market finds. With help from the 40 year old Vegan, and Vanillabasil's new vegetarian masterpieces, I am going to give this a go.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Me too...I'm giving up diet coke for water and the exercise equipment in the basement will be dusted off. I figure it'll be a good stress reducer when school resumes.

Nik said...

You were my first vegetarian==well, you and Kurt Kondrat (sp?). I believe you can do it. Walking is so nice anyway. Even in the snow.

Mugshot Extortion Racket said...

can you remove my name somehow from this blog so it does not show up when my name is searched in Google?

Unknown said...

Hi Nik and P....hah how do you know Curt? I'd love to get back in touch with him.